Welcome to MY Eternal Dreams. Here you will find a collection of the many things that excite me and make me happy. I have many hobbies, like to talk about many things and love to just express myself. You will find a ton of stuff here, from awesome products from a variety of brand names to silly daily life entries. I hope you enjoy your visit and PLEASE do come back and make sure you leave a comment and tell me how you're doing.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
A Boy's Cello
The efforts to get a cello for Anthony is moving along nicely..I appreciate everyone's support...Still a bit to go before we hit our goal. Every Bit helps. =) If you haven't had the chance yet, please visit one of my stores and think small business this season...I have some really awesome products to offer that would not only be easy on your bank accounts but so adorable and perfect for just about anyone. And even cooler is that some of it you can earn for FREE!!! Feel free to ask me how.
Boost the Economy and shop small business this season!!
At Home USA------>www.athome.com/rissesdecor
Miche----------------->www.bagsofrisses.miche.com
Mary Kay------------>www.marykay.com/beautywithriss
Kitsy Lane---------->www.classybling.kitsylane.com
Gano Excel---------->www.myganocafe.com/coffeewithrissrocks
ViSalus--------------->www.urtotalbodymakeover.us
UsBorne Books---->www.myubam.com/S3981
Do You Bake?------>www.doyoubake.com/bakingwithriss2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment